RSPCA Halifax and Huddersfield Animal Products
- www.rspca-halifaxandhuddersfield.org.uk totally committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK.
- The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
- When you order, we need to know your name, address, email address and card details. This allows us to process and fulfil your order. You have the option to withhold personal information that is not required for the order process.
- We use your personal information to fulfil your order for products or services and also to contact you about special offers and new products, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes or to notify you about changes to our service.
- We will only contact you with your consent.
- We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons, beyond the essential requirement for credit/debit card validation during purchase and to comply with any legal obligations associated with prescription only veterinary medicines as set out by the Veterinary Medicines Regulations 2005 and The Veterinary Medicines Directorate.
- .We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation.
- In order to process credit/debit card transactions, the bank or card processing agency may require to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the EEA (European Economic Area). Your information will not be transferred outside the EEA for any other purpose.
- If you have any questions about privacy please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to protect unauthorised access.
- The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access requested may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.