What will I be doing?
Van drivers can work at our animal centre or at the charity shops.
At our shops you could be
- Delivering and collecting furniture and donations
- Moving stock from shop to shop
- Helping assemble and move furniture between collections in the shops.
- You could be assisting our van driver as a drivers mate
At the animal centre van calls can include
- Dropping off and collecting animals from foster homes
- Picking up animals from the vets
- Collecting donated goods and much more!
What skills, experience and attributes do I need?
Volunteer van drivers must have a full, clean driving licence and be aged 25yrs or older.
Good local area knowledge is helpful although not essential
Who will I be volunteering with?
You will be working alongside other volunteers or staff at the animal centre and charity shops
How much time will I be expected to give?
Ideally a minimum of one day a week between 9.00 and 4.30
I’m interested, what’s my next step?
If you’d like to find out more about becoming an Van Driver and become part of our team to help fight against animal cruelty, please sign up today.